What is Reagan.com email?
Reagan.com is a secure, private email service that will not be scanned by us and we will never sell your email address or use the contents of your emails to sell you something.
How to Sign Up for Reagan.com Email:
1 .Click here to go to: Reagan.com Sign Up
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete your account setup.
- After you've created your Reagan.com Email Account, you can use your Reagan.com Email Address to log in on your computer, phone, or tablet.
2. How long does it take for my mailbox to be set up?
- Typically, this is immediate but can take a couple minutes if the site is busy.
3. How to Reset your Reagan.com Password:
- If you are experiencing a Login Failure or have Forgotten your Password, we recommend you reset the password. This is the fastest way to gain access to your Reagan.com Account:
Click on the link here: Reset Password
Please note that your password must include 8 characters with at least 1 upper and lowercase letters and a number or special character such as: ! @ # $ % &
4.. How to get to your Reagan.com Email Settings:
- Open your Reagan.com Email
- Once you are logged into your Reagan.com Email in the top right corner click on the three horizontal lines near the Search field.
- Once you have accessed your settings: General Settings, Composing Email, Incoming Email, Spam Settings will appear.
- When you're done updating your settings, click Save at the bottom of the page.
5. How to Renew your Reagan.com Email:
- Login to your Reagan.com Member Area here.
- Once you are in the Member Area, click Email Renewals
- Click on the Renew button next to your last order, fill in the information needed and proceed to checkout for renewal.
6. Do I need a desktop email client with Reagan.com Mail?
- No you do not. We are compatible with all internet service providers and you may access your account simply through our website. However, you can link your Reagan.com Mail to a desktop client such as Microsoft Outlook or Mac Mail, should you want to. For a full list of linking instructions please see the Email Setup Guide section lower down on this support page.
7. What is the best way to take advantage of all the Reagan.com mail features on my phone or tablet?
- To get the most robust experience on your phone or tablet, link your Reagan.com account to the preinstalled mail application on your device. For a full list of linking instructions please see the Setup Guide section lower down on this support page, where you will find a complete list.
8. Can I purchase additional Reagan.com email addresses?
- You may purchase as many accounts as you would like! Click Here
9. Does Reagan.com Email allow me to manage my calendar and tasks like other email providers?
- Yes, like other email providers you are provided several tools. You will have access to a calendar feature, a tasks feature where you can set tasks and due dates, and a notes feature where you can record and save notes.
10. My Inbox is displaying a different time zone than I live in, Is there a way to change the setting?
- Yes, you can change this by doing the following. When in your mailbox go to Settings (3 horizontal lines near the search field within the inbox), this can be found by clicking on the box located to the right of where your email address is displayed towards the top right of the page. Then Click General Settings, then click Language & Date/Time. The time zone can be changed here to one of your choice.
11. Are emails generated on Reagan.com protected with any kind of encryption?
- Yes, emails generated from your Reagan.com account are encrypted so that they are secure when being sent to your recipients.
12. How do you handle spam?
- We have spam filters in place in addition to each user being able to set their own spam settings. A user can choose to set a spam blocker for a sender or an entire domain name. A user can also flag individual emails as spam to help the system learn which emails the user recognizes as spam. Emails flagged for being spam will then be put into a separate folder for the user.
13. How much email storage space will I get? Also, what size are attachments limited to?
- The current maximum mailbox size is 25GB, and the current attachments are limited to 50MB.
14. I have a question I don’t see on this list. How do I get my question answered?
- You can contact customer service by clicking the green "Help" button, in the bottom left corner of the support page, to send an email. You also may chat with an agent by clicking the orange "Chat With Us" box in the bottom right corner.
15. Which ‘conservative search engine’ do you prefer?
If you are looking for a privacy-oriented search engine you may try DuckDuckGo or Search Encrypt. We also recommend Firefox as an alternative web browser.